Is this movie worth your $9.50?

Monday, January 01, 2007

Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan (2006)


You need the open mind to see this film! Niice!

Hello. My name XQ . I from Singapore. I watch Borat and were amaze by how Borat speak and his sexy time adventures in USA. Niice! Therefore, I am excite to talk about this film to you! I am so excite!

Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen) come from Kazakhstan. He send by the government of Kazakhstan to learn the USA way of living. He come with Azamat and his camera man. They arrive at New York and after watching Baywatch in hotel room.

Borat fall in love with C.J (Pamela Anderson). He decide to go California and marry her. With no time left, he set out with his crew and buy the ice cream truck and drive to California. Along the way, Borat encounter many a funny thing. Mostly of a America culture.

I must say to you, this not a movie. But a very funny part documentary part movie thing. Another thing, there is a many racial and religious jokes. If you easy offend, please do go watch the movie. Oops, I mean please do not watch the movie.

Funny part aside, this film talk about issue in the America. Racial tensions, religions, gay society and guns culture in the America. It is the very important to understand these is still happening in the America. A very cruel and crude view of USA but important for us to learn. So everybody will not make mistake again. Hiii 5! Hope people not do these mistake again. Finally, I has to say Borat is a lousy film... NOT!

P.S: Sorry for the short entry, I cannot write in Borat's language any longer. Guys, I tried and I hope you understand what I am talking about. Nevertheless, watch him and be entertained!
4
txq

1 comment:

Tom White said...

I started at the top and it took me to here to find a movie we both had reviewed. You have been at it much longer than I, however.