Is this movie worth your $9.50?

Thursday, December 07, 2006

www.moviesonspaces.com

www.moviesonspaces.com

By the time you are reading this, my picture is already on www.moviesonspaces.com. No I am not wanted by the police, I want you to vote for me (insane laughter). If you guys think I'm good, please vote for me. If not, tell me where I can improve and I will jolly well pull up my stinking socks. All comments are welcome; criticisms, praises, expletives, I-wish-you-lose and the list goes on. Just keep it coming, keep my spirit alive. Hope I didn't disappoint you people for the past year or so. Show me the money! Or rather, show me the love.

P.S. : To vote, sms: MOS(Space)NRIC(Space)Gender(Space)5 to 73300. For your information, I'm contestant 5. Each sms cost 20 cents.

Your friendly moviephile,
txq

No comments: