Is this movie worth your $9.50?

Thursday, December 03, 2009

The Twilight Saga New Moon (2009)

First and foremost, let me make things clear. I am not envious of Robert Pattinson's "blue steel" stare and I am not insulted by the ridiculously ripped body of Taylor Lautner. No, these are not the reasons for giving this movie a pathetic one star. No, I will not let these reasons get into my head. I refuse to. Like how the film makers refuse to make this into a movie. Who can blame them? They already know that this movie will be a monster hit regardless of the bad acting, cheesy dialogue, slow pacing and a nonexistent direction. Girls will still be wooed and they will still sink their teeth into the next sequel. So why do I still watch this movie? Let’s just say that I’m an obedient boyfriend.